Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Boston Celtics Dancers Skirts

INTERVIEW (Part Two)



The new edition of the book " Popular Lies "(Booket, Metro) is already in the street. As I mentioned, and purpose of this development, blog readers were invited to ask any questions they would like the author, both in the book and on his other work on "The wind rose, Onda Cero, or in the journal" History of Old Iberia. " Or about what we wanted ... The goal is to be a different interview, with questions even daring. There are dozens of issues. Yesterday we discussed the first part, now the second and there are still many more questions ... And now we give the names of participants who have won a copy of the book. In the meantime, enjoy this conversation with listeners, readers and viewers to open grave ...

Among your upcoming projects, how you will open up new fields such as the novel? Do you have new books in the pipeline? (Lorenzo) Something I
says: I want poetry editors! I think the literary expression of pure feelings there. Poetic language is music suggests images, feelings, harmony, disharmony, chaos, order, purity, darkness ... But even to me, I'm a relatively privileged position in the market this editorial, let me do it now. Poetry does not sell, but only apparently ... Look at the example of my colleague at Onda Cero, Javier Ruiz Taboada, who has achieved great success with poetry publishing in recent years. On the novel, yes, come, although I have always found the test a better way to express ideas and information and my next fifty books, there will be only two or three novels, which I have very clear that, contrary to current trends will be more important how it has something to what is said. But I'm not convinced it is this current of thought that suggests that the novelist is a mature writer who used to write essays. What a nonsense. Future projects is an approach to the history of Spain that will have to talk much besides the eternal always forthcoming book on the health business, a book on UFO research in the coming years, one on the world of dreams you have to bear in mind ... many things. In addition, new addition will Mystery Records issues and Booket The Invisible Government. And reissued, is the fifth edition-100 Enigmas of the World.


What do you think is the reason that so much injustice, crisis, abuse of power of the economic, legal, health, etc., Society does not rebel or raise his voice in general and joint? When I look back and see everything they have fought our ancestors, our grandparents, parents ... to defend their ideals, I think we've gone just a few easygoing or a fearful (exceptions apart, of course). Maybe the society of the "welfare" is the opium of the people, but do you think there something more? A while ago I read an article on the effect of fluoride from water in the behavior of people and claimed it was a method of control that we became more docile and submissive. Do you think that manipulate us physically to be a sheep? (Mia Charro)
Thirty years ago, one of the ideologues that has been called global society wrote a book in which he defended the need to create societies in which the leisure to become the utopia to which they should address all personal actions. A life in which we worked to achieve our dreams, leaving not a single hint of the possibility of working outside one of our dreams, in which the work it was only a win if it meant social and economic projection. A life in which we admit what was provided that when the time off work or arriving over the weekend, we can achieve the great goal: to pass the time and invest our money in a mall. This required the technology applied to everyday life as part of that entertainment. And here we are: our dream is a giant plasma TV and flat to the shelves in the room look bad because they are a game, a play that used in the TV for when you throw not bore us, or we do not forget that account number to be united to stand in the from under the transmission so we can say "I've contributed, how good I am, come to the following," a car with bluetooth and a slot for the flash drive of 16 gigs and we have to watch Sunday afternoon in machines sacándole gas stations brightness to the plate for the next day we see him at work and thereby demonstrate what they have achieved, a movie we have fun with special effects without diving anything at all in the boredom that is human behavior; a security camera at the door of our homes because it socializes us into a world of alleged dangers, a remote control to operate the lights in the room without getting up, a trip to a hotel Cancun resort which we can go once every five years to enjoy everything without leaving the grounds, except for a sheepish on a bus tour with humorous guide takes us door to door, returning to the dinner in the buffet at the hotel, without permission to see the world ... The process of brainwashing has been a success and that transformation of what must be the dreams and ambitions is the reason why we have become more docile and submissive. Domestication is a process in which rebel would become dangerous, immoral, we would feel guilty ... Except in specific cases that have been made, plus it also has sought that sometimes, do not think there physical causes such behavior. Is a social problem that directly attacks our way of understanding life. But there is always people fighting, but with them, and hence my despair, the system also has a lot of rebellion which comes in handy for the bosses can say "there is freedom." But beware, someone can always occur in the future take advantage of the moments of dissatisfaction to stop denigrating the entertainment, all day culture and spiritual recreation (that is not religion), which would end in totalitarianism but different in form with the same objective. So I think that the way to not take less to humans is to behave according to this consciousness that we have almost spent, do not let temptation lead us to turn it off completely. No one alone can generate tsunamis to transform things, but everyone can, in their daily lives and to the extent of its ability to contribute to change things to what is considered best.


Why has turned the compass rose at a branch of the shoemaker new age mixed with delusions? (Javier Echebeste)
That paranoia. Neither you nor anyone else have heard nothing for Zapatero in the program. Nor on other English politicians of today. For or against. In society is anchoring a sick interpretation of the reality that if you do not say that the country is adrift, living in utter chaos, destruction and that the nation is reaching the end of the world, then it does is ... Zapatero! And if you show things in favor of human rights, Earth, against the unnatural causes that generate poverty, if reports on the science that seeks to improve things and discover the origin of things, if we open the mind things that fit into the paradigms, if we look at the history lessons to understand, if shown eagerness to look beyond appearances ... so if you do that is Zapatero! In most ten years the program has defended these values. Perhaps before one way and now another, but basically the same and the logical evolution. Do not give me nonsense.


heard not long ago in La Rosa de los Vientos a question you toward a listener about a specific topic to which I replied that you had written an unpublished book on the subject ... what has led me a question How many unpublished books is the Lord Cardeñosa? How many bullets in the chamber? (Oskar Sanz)
Some I keep, but not both. Everything is emphasis. I have research and work to which they could only get to write (sometimes this is shorter). I have also done research and work that are largely written, but if given the green light to publish does not mean I should not sit at the computer again, further data, to improve ... not just any book until the day comes publishing. From investigations made and books are largely written half a dozen or so. But years ago I wrote two whole books, one on prophecies from a militant anything else on the Shroud. There are, in old folders, but I'm sure if given the green light again I would be typing for things, information and thoughts change, but those are finished in full.


I get the feeling that among journalists and researchers of the mystery, when you were younger you had a good relationship now you wear so well I do not envy or competition. Is that correct or am I wrong? Have you lost your friendship with someone? (Fernando Plá)
We have died for success. To a greater or lesser extent all those young people who were not so many, we have achieved many of our dreams. To achieve this we worked as genuine titans because we joined a passion and exuberance for what we did. But those dreams fulfilled We have mortgaged part of our lives. Write books, do radio, television, magazines go ... And then, more or less, we discovered that we had to put aside our personal and private life, which we ignore for long. All this, of course, we have separated a bit, but only physically. Some more than others. Each has its goals and priorities. In my case, with six or seven people who could join the group to which you allude, I do not get wrong with either, except in one case and only personal disappointment. In the program, for example, are three of those were a pineapple this writer, Josep Guijarro and Manuel Carballal. And they are not going to separate me and God, however much they try, but miss the days when we could enjoy more than spending time with us. In my case, anyone with whom you have been fighting has been my friend ever. I do not know why sometimes there has been a different feeling. Besides, I never get angry with people I care. There are not many clashes, at least in my case and in relation to my colleagues of yesteryear and today.


Are you bothered by the comparisons made between Juan Antonio Cebrián and you? (S. Sebastián)
I have had enough, but I understand. Nobody can tell me anything about my total feeling of love, loyalty, friendship and love for Juan Antonio, but I will not spend your entire life saying and doing public demonstrations, because then it seems something else and does not fit with my way of seeing the world. Although sometimes the comparisons that come from people who believe not followed it, have caused me almost laugh so inconsistent they are. For example, when I made that comment against bullfighting there were many people, a lot of people who showed solidarity and congratulated me. But there were some who said that such positions were damaging the neutrality of La Rosa de los Vientos and Juan Antonio Cebrián never have said something because he liked being Neutral. I flipped out. If Cebrián had said a thousand times against bullfighting! It was a national leader in the defense of animal rights. Among the more people that influenced my opinion in this regard he has a great "guilt." And now I am charged and placed against him for saying the same thing he had said a thousand times. But when you read such comparisons, especially when done to give me some wax, you realize that criticize me for not being equal, for not thinking like, not having the same criteria, not to express the same position before things , etc. I criticize because I have a head on his shoulders and my head is not a clone of Juan Antonio. Well Clearly it is not, nor do I want! My head is mine. And hide it would be a lack of respect for him and especially to me. The objective is to maintain a caring spirit and legacy, I feel if someone that I failed but I have a separate path, I am not an heir, but a professional, I have been an apprentice, or a disciple. Things are much more serious than that to keep flags flying, because my life and my career are proper, and the goal is to make the program more appropriate and I think better with my style, my issues, my positions, I will not to say or stop saying or doing something because it is different from the above, but everything always thinking of the listener and knowing I'm not alone. I'm working on, also thanks to a superb team. So far, the bet has paid off: the audience is the best ever at the weekend. No I was wrong. Some seem to want to apologize for that and take away the credit. It's as if Angels Barceló, the Being, had asked him to follow in the footsteps of Carlos Llamas sadly died because of present time 25 after the death of the communicator, but surely she has to suffer as I do on many occasions .


How Mystery at the time of Radio Voice, introduced content LRV rebels now? (Miguel)
Everything evolves, even inferior as a server ... What can be interpreted as a spirit or philosophy of life were present in Mystery, although we were very young then and we've improved on some things. Carballal Manuel, who made this unforgettable program, still recalls with horror how I dispatched to a listener on the air that was denying the Holocaust. That was me. That I still am. I think that identity, both of mine, like Manuel Carballal have made this program more than ten years after her disappearance, remains a must for many people, almost a myth. But as I say, everything evolves, and while life has not resolved or I get tired and do not want and resolve, Mystery will be just past. Maybe if you wait ten years might get one or the other (the latter is more probable, because my veins are burning a lot) and open that door. But do not listen to me: tomorrow is so far ... Just being in five years, or twenty, or never. Come, walk with me and if you hold the pass, and if I stand myself, enjoy the seasons together that we find along the way, but stations in the same way. Some that already exist to take care of our "self", others will return to take if they are in ruins and others will lift them from the first brick. For now, I have clear that there is much ahead in the current season, and ten or twenty things I set out two or three and I succeeded. I need many and too many forces and desire to achieve those dreams but I can feel just down the road. I also believe that joining Carballal Manuel La Rosa de los Vientos has served to recover a little this spirit of a program in which the rebellion and the desire to discover and learn also part of their identity.


I know it has been strongly criticized the decision to leave the front of La Rosa de los Vientos, but I must say that in my opinion, you are most qualified to do so given your experience in radio and your career. I'm sure Cebrián be proud of all you. My question is just on the radio, listening to old programs and the Mystery of the Rose is now on notice, of course, an evolution in the way you present, the maturity of experience, but still gives me the impression that keep the same critical spirit that defined the essence of Mystery, am I right? What does it mean for you that time? What do you teach? (Paki, Malloreon)
One thing I learned was to know how unimportant money is. That program was a ruin, and yet, we were devoted to him as if we won millions. Taught me that: a fruit that eventually collected. Also taught me that all you can put a full stop, and that does not fall off the world if it does and take the decision we made when the program was at its peak audience in a radio but had achieved little number characteristic of a large audience. He taught me that what is said to minorities can reach majority. He taught me to interview the guests did not have it be short and swift, but could be paused and deep, which found that listeners loved it. Taught me that if you have a microphone in front, the responsibility is enormous and the things people expect of you to stay away from the warmth. He taught me to be critical with the world, with the world in which I lived. Taught me that you could live by deleting every Saturday evening schedule (and fifteen years are well ...). Taught me to be appreciated, a person like me has a lot of esteem crisis. He taught me that you can now make voice radio having a common and normal. He taught me to write scripts, and still do as it's done then. It was a wonderful time. But still I can hardly hear it, because I see many things that you could tell he was a callow (but that's a virtue), things would improve and also some things I do not know what the hell have worsened ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment