Monday, February 15, 2010

Vba Pokemon Cheats Dont Work

INTERVIEW (Part One)

The new edition of the book "Popular Lies" (Booket, Metro) is already in the street. As I mentioned, and purpose of this development, blog readers were invited to ask any questions they would like the author, both in the book and on its other work on "The wind rose, Onda Cero, or in the journal "History of Old Iberia." Or about what we wanted ... The goal is to be a different interview, with questions even daring. There are dozens of issues. Here's an early part of the interview. Tomorrow will come the second ... And now we give the names of participants who have won a copy of the book. While So enjoy this conversation with listeners, readers and viewers to open grave ...

your book Lies About People. Are there any urban legends you've identified as such but the reality has changed since? (Peter P. Vázquez)
course! In fact, when I wrote the book I decided to also include legends have become reality. For example, the cover of this edition of People Lie in Booket shown subway surfers supposedly exist in some large cities. Was false, did not exist, but appear long after the urban legend in South Africa became a dangerous fashion simulate who was surfing on a train. And even that practice has taken some life ahead.

Ever sold as true some of these "lies popular? Congratulations on the book. (Jesus Ortega)
More than once have I fallen. Like everyone else, and more in the media. At the time di valid threats by Iran's president that he intended to destroy Israel, but as I explain in the book is a legend that, yes, someone built falsifying some of his speeches with clearly political intentions. As with most urban legends, is hard to believe that they are such, though the book expose the roots and the birth of nearly all of them. About what you ask me, also in a television thousand years ago I was asked my opinion on an alleged ghost that appeared in a movie, and at that time, I knew I could be a legend, or rather a mistake that someone had interpreted otherwise. It was a question in an interview, which did not sell anything, as some have said around mindless simply responded to what I asked. And there may be a case, but I think I have clarified characterized by many stories of this style in both the program and in the book. But I've chopped enough, precisely because they know well how urban legends, its structure, its way to expand ... I can not boast of many things, but this itself.

You've earned a reputation for being politically incorrect, but can be politically incorrect to be politically correct? (María Arteaga)
Yes. And how many times it has crossed the border! For example, criticize Bush became something so trite and repeated that he became politically correct to walk the path of most, but not why I stopped, as I did, from the beginning and the data hand, when he was wrong and even considered unfair by what he had his country suffered the 11-S. Let me add something. Although it has transformed what was meant by "politics", which is more than a collection of things about how to interpret social life, away from parties and ideologies, well, apart from that, we should not be politically correct or wrong, you just have to be consistent. And be consistent you can take to be right or wrong, just follow the opinion of the majority or the minority, but there is no fear or something or other. There must be a "me" regardless of where the winds blow.

Thanks for being an oasis of freedom to express yourself at the beginning of programs. What inspires you to prepare these publishers? Will publish in a book? (Berta C.)
in life. In mine and the world around us. Every five minutes, now, what I hear, I see, what I read ... it inspires me an introduction to the program. I see injustice, present and things that occur often have a reading in which I love deeply and that is different from that of the vortex we live in teaches us. Leo feelings poems that inspire me, like that "Do not be saved" Benedetti outlining exactly what I want around me: people who are not saved because it has decided to be authentic and unique. Then, when "something" fiber touches me, I tell you. Or like the other day, military commanders described the latest attack on the Afghans as a campaign to win the hearts of the inhabitants of earth so punished. It seemed so ironic that Valentine's Day to conquer hearts talk while throwing bombs at those who want to win ... All that kind of made me generate ideas, but each line is a common man and defend a I consider values \u200b\u200bequal and fair. What the book I have not raised, but I'd do it by exposing the comments made about the editorial in favor and against, because ultimately try to move the dialogue and arousing reactions.

seem liberal, do you monitor the scripts Zp? (Juan Carlos Trallero)
Yes, of course. I send the script before the program to give me their opinion, but if I ever supervisors, nor do I believe in or I admit corrections on my thinking, if I do not ever. Just ask this because in the opening of a defended his daughters and their right to belong to a particular urban tribe, the Goths, in which I find very bright minds, educated, open to dialogue ... even exemplary. And because I defended the right they had to be how they want wherever they want and to whomever they want. It was when the photo appeared in Metropolitan New York with Obama. Even I felt good that they felt free to be as they wanted to be away from hypocrites conventions. Some have believed that this introduction to the program in which I put on the side of his daughters had to make a political commitment in particular when Zapatero defended as much as a father, nothing more. Introduction that simply meant that I can use my head. Zapatero do not think either no one with much to feel completely comfortable with my publishers or introductions, challenging the system as a whole, but not all, much less talk about that, but most speak of human beings their values, the paths has taken, trends, beliefs, freedom, science, culture ... That is being a liberal? Calling someone liberal is an insult? Using this expression as hurtful shows that the human collective does not go well the work of thinking for himself.

Is emotional intelligence a new lie popular? I would like to know where to find the letters with which you open the program. It's my favorite section of the new season. Thank you for calling things by their name and the dialogue alive. (Xisco, Seville).
Emotional intelligence exists and is real. Moreover, if there is any way to measure would replace the measurement of IQ, emotional intelligence because it determines the ability of a person to be in the world, in relation to himself and others. On the opening of the program, I have been placing some on the blog, but not all. I know they are enjoying it very much and I often ask, but I have no time to convene and publish them all. But the fact that currently there are nowhere also give a special value.

Using many quotes and aphorisms at the beginning of your program and your books. Which of these phrases you liked most and least? (Cristina Laborda)
which I pointed my attention, which I serve, which I think that can serve ... And share with listeners and readers. About what questions, the less I like I have very clear: "Behind every great man is a great woman." This sentence should have been erased from the book of proverbs for a long time, because it exposes women, man, the human being ... There are great men who have not had a great woman behind, some have not even had a woman behind or ahead. And there are young men with a great woman. And great women who are without having a man in front. It's a horrible sentence improper century. On the one I like there are many. Every moment is yours. In this book, Lies Popular job one that always liked me, "Do not believe anything you hear and half of what you see." It is a way of saying that we think for ourselves, that appearance is not sincere, that there is camouflage in people, in fact, in the news ...

Will you ever film? (Sandro Jesús Gálvez)
"Are you serious? No. There are film professionals and I am a professional of many things, but not movies. Amenábar Will radio ever? Possibly because he did well, but his stuff is getting behind a camera, that it is prepared, worked, has genius, class and category. Each in its own, not behind closed doors but his own. A lot of things I work and to think of the film, which is sufficiently great (except for Avatar, 2012, and something else, eye, they are my taste) for me to devote myself to destroy it. Besides, nobody ever going to propose anything, unless it was to work on a documentary project, but that's another different story.

This season has seen a great evolution in the radio program, what is that? (Salvador)
There is no other path than that of the evolution and constant change. Perhaps missing retake the path of evolution after a painful transit. The new sections are enjoying it very much and already have a seal very identification of each one of its leaders. Now start the program being myself, my strengths and weaknesses, without having to apologize to anyone for existing. When one is oneself, something that is very difficult, after the first words filled the tank with force to the rest of the program. Thank you to print a stamp on things, Cara B section has become the most watched among the new program. Also wanted to let Fernando Rueda explode any journalistic category is having more time classified, and Carlos Canales y Jesús Callejo in the case, among which we have also included issues arising from the present to prevent fascicles appear independent of time and moment in which they are issued. Alongside them, the incorporation of Manuel Carballal in the party has been a great boost because it has further enlarged the giant contribution of the other cronies. We found a very good harmony between Scribe and I in the film section. History sections have taken their own life regardless of the past, which was very difficult, and both women with a history of Silvia Casasola as The Monsoon History Trivia already have a strong armor. It has gained more momentum, there is sometimes a frantic pace, today we live longer literary Laura Falco, the musical Martin Expósito, we color with words to the places they visit Pebble in 32 directions, etc ... And we must continue: the trend must be dizzying.

Nobody would have said you were going to put in front of a magazine of History and History of Iberia Vieja. Was it difficult to overcome doubts that generate?
The first would not have told me. But I am a professional and very proud of my work. Took 15 years working in newsrooms, and I think what I do best is magazines. I am grateful to Iberian America, the publisher, for having called the challenge. I know that if tomorrow I run a magazine offer to carry on agriculture also get take it forward. I have great confidence. Now, the magazine sells 50% more than when I took it, has much market penetration, respect from professionals and the public, the publisher is happy. In terms of image is elegant, clean, sometimes sensational aesthetic touches, thanks to work done maquetadotes designers and, as Eugenio Sanchez and Nacho Docampo. And as a senior editor Alberto de Frutos is a professional like the top of a pine. And I have a team of collaborators is a luxury. I think we have a magazine entertaining, dynamic, beautiful, rigorous ... Of the five with whom we compete directly in the market were the fifth, and since the American has Iberia is the first. I do not know if you notice that I'm happy with the work we do ... Those who had doubts are silent.

Even under the consideration that each written-good, bad or worse, is strictly necessary for its author, which of your productions you would keep in the drawer of oblivion and why? (Maru)
I regret what I did not write nor write. In the letter, recovered the saying: "A really fits." I might have regretted the book I wrote on the 11-M, "Keys to a conspiracy" that after the publication was used as a tool to attack the new government emerged after the attack. Those who did so, used the information exposed here, the interest to their interests, and created the conspiracy theory that was neither theory or conspiracy or anything, but merely a political tool, when my book was not intended or support or defend any political side in any case, no stop went well .. See how far the environment of the black laborers came to try to participate in the trial of 11-M only to play upon what I wrote in favor of his thesis seemed petty. The rest of things I do not regret anything, except a few poems ... but what I have not yet published. Although I can not wait regret it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment