Thursday, February 25, 2010

How Do Discharge Look Before Your Periods

interview (and third)


With a little delay (computer problems) published the third part of the interview with your questions regarding the book "Popular Lies" (Ed. Booket, Metro) in editing pocket, although questions could be on any other matter. The three winners of the book, by competition, are Xisca, Noe Gomez and Oscar Tello, who have written to request the data and make shipments next week.

In your book "Popular Lies" devotes a chapter to Admanideyah, qualifying as urban legend which says about wiping Israel off the map. Why not spend a B-side to talk about repression in Iran? (Miguel)
Because that is already on the Face A, it is public, notorious, known, are telling us every day, every hour, in every way ... The philosophy of the Side B is to report on these totally real things but have no social or media attention. There is real repression. There. And there is no justification, either in Iran or anywhere else, because there is also repression, sometimes much worse, in countries "good." It is also true that behind the opposition no values \u200b\u200bof freedom or democracy, but opposition is created or funded to meet the interests of other countries. In any case, on Side B should talk about that. Moreover, there are many urban legends about Iran. Which pointed in the book it is: never said he intended to wipe out Israel. It was a mistranslation or malicious of his speech in farsi language which achieved enormous popularity through the media. But urban legends are interested ... On Iran, there are many. Some time ago several hanged images beamed around the world with information that they had been convicted for being gay. It was not true. Certainly, the president of Iran is not precisely be tolerant of homosexuality, but those hanged were sentenced to death for raping a minor. It's different, but to tell the full truth and not just in the fine print, does not sell well or not has the function of many myths: hold the base of ideas (not ideological) on which it holds the world "good" without justification at all the existence of the death penalty or life sentences or no sentence that does not have the objective of reintegration.

Do you think U.S. or Israel will attack Iran? Why strive to build the atomic bomb? (Manuel Lugo)
do not think you ever get to produce such an attack. It would be folly and could lead to a conflict of near-global scale. Unlike the case of Iraq, Iranian society is so against Admadineyah, who has been placed as president by popular vote and despite everything, as I said earlier, the economic and social situation is not as bad as we have done believe and no worse than with other previous governments more westernized. As we have demonized Iran's president are not able to see that it has support in his hometown was not Saddam. In Iraq, the interests of powerful nations were not so opposed to the U.S.. With Iran, however, an attack against the aggressors would countries like Russia or China. I think that's why it has only been reached as to consider the idea of \u200b\u200ba strike, without invasion or war. Even so, it would be a mistake. Do not forget the lesson of Saddam: show off its military might and although it boasted of having weapons of mass destruction acted with ambiguity to make believe that was stronger than it was really and so well built weapons thought back to the world. Some sources indicate that Iran's nuclear project is not technically and scientifically sound. And if you really are building the bomb that will go to hell, but go with it all they have it because I find it amazing that international punishment come from countries that already have and, in some cases, yes have used.

What is worse: a lie or a false truth popular assimilated?
A is a consequence of the other. In the book you will see that there are many popular types of lies and some truths become taken over by a large proportion of the population does not want say anything special. People think that Coca Cola is capable of disintegrating a steak is not particularly disturbing, but intellectually it is worth studying why they believe these things and that is what I discuss in the book. Or that he believes there are no cats in the vicinity of the Chinese restaurants that serve meat because in them is that origin is not as serious in itself. The matter is disturbing, and interesting in the sense that the popular lies and urban legends are a reflection of how the collective unconscious, as well as why there are mechanisms that cause such an enormous reach and power of conviction spread, which is something is not sufficiently clear but has to do with security, with our tribal status and protection as well as the fact of being heavily influenced by the moral constraints that need strengthening mechanisms, which is what legends are translated many times. That explains why some lies about how popular, which I call "interest lies," manage to have much effect and they are so good for those who extend, either because they have been created or take advantage of them once they exist. The latter themselves are dangerous. For example: an urban legend that every time there is more crime. If we review the official data we find that it is not. However, there are many, including those who do official data, those interested in establishing the contrary, to promote the security business to maintain a social structure to make sense of their own existence, to get votes with legal changes designed to meet the social set up, divert attention on other issues ....

Were you ever struck by the things you say or write?
No. Neither the radio, or in books or in magazines. There are more self-censorship in media censorship. The comments come more often than your own peers than superiors. It too has internalized the idea of \u200b\u200bsomething to say firmly and positioned on either side can be counterproductive. In the case of radio Onda Cero can claim to be the most open and plural of the English radio. It is scientifically proven and therein lies one of its great virtues. In the case of books, if you had written something that did not matter or that simply prefer to blame ... not been published because between just written and published the book goes through several hands. I feel free, and eye, as free and responsible.

Here is my question. I wonder if in your spare time (if you have one) play sports. And if so, how. Greetings, Earthling (Alex).
Well I am not a champion, because I practice very little sport. Not that me is getting old, is already am. Although it is not an excuse just because I have been athletes. Athletic in my youth I more or less serious, it is the only sport in which I competed. I practiced several: football and basketball, well grown up. I like sport, follow it, see it when I can, know how they have been my teams, etc ... Even if you ask me that neither me or pisses me off clouds. I believe that things happen very edifying in the world of sport, however, is a wonderful world of your boxes if you remove too many people that it feels to bring out the irrational within us. I have ridden a horse a few times in the past two years and some morning I get to do pushups and sit-ups, but mostly by fine-tune the body, although not in time. Yet, physically and mentally I feel like never, I suppose that part of my lifestyle. I do not do sports anymore, but I'm not the last ...

How do you get hold such long hours and what day of the week resting for real?
Monday to Friday edition of the journal is at full capacity, I have Saturday and Sunday radio program, I write from Monday to Sunday, and the recorder and notebook are on duty 24 hours ... So any day break week to complete. I get bored a lot. But to get that rate, the work has to be the hobby. Also I'd be lying if I said there is no day that does not lift the piston. Under my work on Fridays, which for me is a bit on Sunday. But neither has it been so established, but it is the dynamic that marks me life. But I always say this and ask me explain that I feel lucky. I am. It is said that luck is sought, and, yes, yes, but so many people do not get it ... Though I worked like an animal all my life, I realize that things on a professional level I have left the all evil, even though I have to keep it and continue, because I'm chaotic, I do not think in the future, and I have no pension plans or make ends meet, or savings, or anything like that, because I decided so because, in doing so, I feel more involved and motivated. Only work well if you know that tomorrow you may fall off the cliff. As I say I'm lucky. I travel a lot, but if I'm in Madrid, the first day buttons and things I do in my house, with coffee, with news, music, with the computer. And when I started, I go to the editor of the magazine that intentionally, I have only 50 meters from my wonderful home. Almost always come back in the afternoon and at home, if you do not have to do other things out, do what I played: writing for radio scripts do, read, file papers and documents in writing the book in which he is, whatever, more news first, the talk shows (TV, they gave me because they thought it was madness to live without TV almost always off ... except in the morning to the news and little else) and I sit in front of Madrid, in the middle of the night, at the table, very dark, with the city lights coming through my window of seven meters high and six meters wide ... that inspires me (as now). I am a lucky to be able to do all that, because I can outsource my work. There are things about the magazine and the radio that I can do at home or in the cafeteria with the computer, or a park, or on the train journey of Zaragoza, or returning to Madrid as always back in the afternoon on Saturday, to get the scripts already almost finished, with clear ideas on the radio program with the same backpack I leave the station to San Sebastian de los Reyes, where the radio studio. Then, after the program work or wander a bit, I lay down to sleep the day because it lay on the six in the morning, and about one am on Sunday and am on my way to work for the radio program of the night.

How was your experience with program partners? What can you say each of them? (Noe Gomez)
Virtue in each of them is that everyone is unique. I think it's best that someone can be: do not look like anyone. Each has enormous personal and professional, and have a transferable label. Some may believe that this is a problem because that means that sometimes can not be like everyone wants and could say something that does not like to hear a listener. Time has shown that authenticity is the road. Fernando Rueda race is a journalist who lives with energy information, with passion, character, and great humanity, compassionate, sentimental, sympathetic. Ignacio Monzon is a rising, a historian who will give a lot of talk in the future, as historian and as a popularizer, he needs to realize it without losing the humility he has and his ability to work. Carlos Canales ... is a full-fledged intellectual, the most capable people in Spain, quick mind, with unexpected reflections, taking paths that no one dares to go by aphids, and he manages to turn them into paradise (who is capable to keep the attention of a listener ten minutes talking about how they were Etruscan helmets? only him). Jesus Callejo is dreamy, breathes peace around lover of culture because culture, per se, just as human as the rest or more. Juan Ignacio Cuesta could be my father but I do want to be me, because it is a character of those who deserve receive all that gives nothing. Manuel Carballal is like my brother, I joined him for over twenty years, and whatever he said it would not be fair, it is the best, is unique, different, is special. Escribano Josemanuel is the best writer and storyteller I ever met, is able to fascinate with their criticisms perfect, is probably the person who conceived the program things like life as I conceive and have been my best support in times difficult. Laura Lara Falco is a friend can do for those close to a love of books knows how to transmit the passion he generates to discover something new, a new book, new author, and do not hesitate to get in front to protect you when you think someone may need it next to her. Josep Guijarro is also a friend since I was a kid and next to Manuel formed a close-knit triad, and also I can not be impartial because it is just unique, different, special, a worker as the crown of a pine. All are great and have shown enormous generosity in times of crisis like these, because far to deviate more have joined the program but they have been able to compensate for much less. Also, for those who were before, have changed the dynamics of working with me, perhaps more cumbersome, but each has its own style book, plus I have sometimes taken the risk to separate my personal from the professional relationship with them and perhaps been able to generate some misunderstanding. I feel that perhaps, apart from the professional side, I have not spent the required time or that they might have need, but I have not come to anything.

How do you choose the music program? (Belén López)
I love to do that question ... (That does not tell an interviewee ever, right?) But the music is very important in La Rosa de los Vientos. It is a program that has its own soundtrack and the fact that we ask so much for this matter is that La Rosa sounds good and the music accompanies the intentions. Depends many things. That everyone has their views and all have their niche, your choice. The tuning of the program and was from the beginning and no one would touch it happened. Silvia is the most influential in this aspect of the program. She chooses the majority of tunes and sounds perfectly able to distinguish what is strong and drives a section or a person. For his part, Martin is the one who chooses, depending on your tastes and the opportunity to interview artists, sound issues in the Agenda Cultural. It has a very broad taste and diversity that gives what he does and the sound of the program, which is a basic piece. In my case, because you have to feel comfortable, I chose the tunes of sections that are more "mine." At Ground Zero chose Flash Catatonia and The Chambarries because they are on the soundtrack of my professional life since the days of Radio Voice and I feel very comfortable talking about what I'm talking about listening to that voice so authentic background, I feel that with me, give a different sound to the usually slow, symphonic and mysterious night radio, but that's a style that suits me and it interests me less than nothing. I prefer this music. B To Face chose The Doors because they represented the dark world of which I speak in the section and item No Bunbury Server to close the section because it is like my form to sign and define how I define myself. Listen to a lot I always do music and figuring out what makes me think of a topic. It is like saying we're going to make this section and choose the music searching and researching. It is something that is within oneself. So I think that like so much.

Is there a book Enigma II? More Excerpts from the History on the radio? (Oscar Tello)
No. And both for the same reason: they would never be the same. That book was a tremendous success, but that success was based on a combination of four distinct personalities and complementary. Unfortunately, the same four we can not do a sequel. Passages regarding History will say the same, but still more reason: it was something that only Juan Antonio Juan Antonio could do. History will always be in the program, but different continents, different sections, but passages, unfortunately, will not, however much people ask for them. Although eye, not only depend on me. A virtue of the program is that there are things that only a proper name can make them. Can anyone imagine another making Cara B? Or two cronies doing the monograph? Or to another by Women with History? Or to another by the thermometer of the Earth?

do not think that the spirit of the radio program would have held up better other partners? (Ventura)
As the I really do not know. I do not think there is another among employees who had experience and knew how to present radio programs. None, except me, was dedicated to that. Not that I take flowers, but coldly, or what I had or wanted someone from outside. It's that simple. I do not understand the question. It's like asking me which is not professional. But does the work of the new presenter was to keep the spirit? Although there is good and there is a family concept rowing in the same direction, things are more serious than that. La Rosa de los Vientos is not a religion nor a school of life that goes pontificating truths to the soul is much more important. If it had ever been, would been a disaster. And what is that spirit? There are some thematic lines of thought, information, etc., We do have maintained. I can do the things I do and know that they are prepared for members? Not really. Like I'm not for what they do. Is the case of Martin Exposito, because obviously needed someone in the program to take the reins on holiday or if one day I have a fever and I can not do the program. And Martin is the Bruno before. Some stages are being met, as before. I know people who liked what they were like my speeches in the party and have thus missed to bring my things, but I can not nor am I going to do two things. As there are people who do not like my way of thinking believes that the spirit has been lost, but all is lost "his" spirit. There will be people who have left, others have been new, but between them there are as many or more than before, a success that has not been achieved without the before and without now. But those who wanted the personal seal of mine who saw in the debates, this season they are found in part in the gatherings (although intervene as moderator, my vocation is no stooge, of course) and partly at other times of the program. But never again as before the gathering. That stage passed. I started as partner, then substitute and contertulio presenter, and now presenter.

I love to hear you mention many times in Zaragoza, by country, besides being my city. Where do you feel? (Sergio)
Gallego birth and feeling, and making Zaragoza and devotion. And of course, citizens of Madrid due to requirements of the script. A little too Bilbao, where I lived a couple of years. A little bit around the world. Do not believe much in homelands, anyway. I was born in Rivadavia (Orense), a wonderful place, and be Galician is something you must have a gene because although my family left there when I was four years old and very little drop out there it's impossible not to feel Galician. And life has led me to a good portion of my friends are Galician although almost none of them met in Galicia. But Zaragoza is the place where I grew up, where I did as a person, where I began to dream, to work, to feel I wanted to do what I do. I went in search of the world fifteen years ago, in Madrid complete what I started on the banks of the Ebro, is a city you have to do to your needs and I did, with the many good things and the boots on because Madrid required. Little by little, I went away from there, from Zaragoza, and became less and less. Now life has returned to Zaragoza me again. And Search the world that began fifteen years ago I discovered that my site is Zaragoza, although my "house" is in Madrid. The target is at the point of departure. Best of my life going on there. I go every week, once or twice. Almost live between two cities with AVE involved. I am a fortunate to do so. I think it's the most interesting city in the world. In a few sites I found so much interest in agriculture and intelligence, for the moment, nowhere as good harvests.

What about books revealed as The Urantia Book?
These books are the ones who have determined how much are companies and culture which we live. If you go further, the Bible or the Quran are revealed books. If they had not existed, the world would be like. But besides the "official" there are a handful of them could be called "marginal", but are equally interesting. Or even more. The Urantia Book is a wealth of monuments, is complex but also extremely rich in content. It is not a result of fraud or a bright dementia, although this does not mean that they are dictated by the divine. From this perspective I think it's as good as the books revealed "official" without necessarily true what they say one or the other, as in any work, and more of this type, we must take into account a number of things, and the value of metaphor, myth and the humanization of knowledge, etc ...

Do not take it as criticism, but why there is now political La Rosa de los Vientos? You say it's not a criticism because I think you are one of the few journalists who help us to be critical and you show courage. (Mauro Alcalá)
In anything in life is politics. La Rosa de los Vientos policy had before I submit the program. Now. Those who say otherwise is not previously listened to the show. What there is, or was, is information about the parties, war on government-opposition, etc. I recommend a book Johatan Swiftt, or perhaps from another author although he signed it, which was titled "The Art of political lying." We read in a couple of hours, but we must stop and think every other line, as always happens with good books (must remove thoughts, not just entertain, that's what's Save Me). There is great difference between "politics" (the opposing parties, the government in opposition, etc ...) and "political" (the things that determine social life), and explains how one of the great achievements of lies policy is to be shortened the distance between "political" and "politics." A good example: the opening of the previous program to answer these questions, talk about the search for peace and disobedience movements in Spain and Israel. He spoke of peace. Something very simple, yet almost a chimera, but it's worth fighting for because it is the men crave. Some wrote immediately saying it was a rally. But no: it had nothing to do with ideology or political party. Anyone who has convinced people that this comment was a partisan position then it is a victim of such manipulation that Swiftt concerned.


First, congratulate you on your blog and how you drive La Rosa de los Vientos. My question is: Who do you think gave the order, at the highest level of ETA to warn of the police operation in the case pheasant? (Miguel Angel Palmero)
I think the interests of a "party" are exasperating things. Someone said that is more erratic history of democracy. That is a beast. Not so. It's been much more serious things, including, for example, have no idea of \u200b\u200bwhat happened on 23-F. For pheasant, a sector interested cause doubt and suspicion, while the other sector can not admit the truth. Very soon, Fernando Rueda will give us his research on the topic in the program. In the fight against ETA terrorism we have to do other things: there are very serious ongoing operations that can not be stopped by another operation to promote "less", not everyone in the band work only for the band, not everything is as seems, etc ... Who gave the order? I do not know, but I imagine it should be at the highest police level. The important question is why, not who.

First, thanks for the defense of the graffiti you did the program on Saturday 30 January. I'm not graffiti, but I think we must distinguish between a "painted" and graffiti. It was a laudable defense on their part. My question is this: I wanted to know if in your opinion are increasingly mediated and manipulated, is for you democracy the best political system? (Eduardo Martín)
topic graffiti. At that time maybe I served more as a conductor during the gathering that as a participant in it. My colleagues were wrong, because graffiti is art itself, like it or not, it is. And yes that is studied, not only in the career of art history, but rather, in the same high school. So we can not deny or make a prank, because they do some graffiti on the streets or are graffiti ni pretenden serlo. Pero si uno de los iconos artísticos más reconocibles del último periodo del siglo XX es precisamente el grafiti con el beso de Hoeneker y Gorvachov… Pero al margen de eso. Sobre lo que preguntas. Sí creo que la democracia es el mejor sistema que existe, porque por definición es el poder del pueblo y el ejercicio de responsabilidad ante el pueblo por parte de quienes han sido elegidos. Otra cosa es que lo que tenemos en el mundo “civilizado” no es precisamente una democracia perfecta. Democracia no es una dictadura que se ejerce todos los días salvo el día de las elecciones. Tampoco debía consistir en elegir quién nos gobierna si no tenemos derecho ni libertad para elegir quienes se presentan en las elections. And in countries where there are popular primaries, are elected to be submitted depending on power they have accumulated from businesses and corporations who have supported politicians. Democracy is more than an electoral system is, in fact, a mental system. Not educated to promote democratic values \u200b\u200b(which are rather simple) and if the citizen has an erroneous image of what democracy is, then this system will lose all its values. There is a book titled "Down with democracy," Eduardo Alvarez Puga, that explains it very well and I share many views. The term democracy is emptied of content intentionally. Al it, democracy becomes a means not an end. Also becomes an excuse and a wash of conscience for those who want to believe that the exercises. But this process of destruction of democracy as a system of values \u200b\u200bbut not as dominant expression was unintentional. Nor is it a matter of establishing a permanent referendum because the options to choose could be directed from the powers that easily. It's easy to consider a referendum on a life sentence after "promote" three or four stories about vicious criminals that generate a climate of opinion based on the emotional guts because they use the victims as currency likely to generate such speech. I believe that true democracy begins with individual training from education, the relevance of the management bodies from the smaller stages of society (families, neighborhoods, groups, work ...) and because the string that comes to power in most relevant stages of society never gets broken preventing the entry of commercial and economic interests. But to succeed, democracy must be a mental or emotional.

How many times have you been threatened by his statements in the media? Congratulations on your career, and remains so brave. (Salvador)
I'm not brave I'm just passionate about my work and what I do. In fact, in my life I am fearful, indecisive, insecure ... I'm always shedding of guilt that I have. It's the life in which we have gotten. But all this internal struggle for life and personal construction is what I think has given the reflection in the media in my work. And, directly, I have never been threatened by anything that has to do with my job or what you have said or done. I do know that there are and have been people who do not want the best, but the tools that are used for that are more discrete.

'm a fan of your books and your wonderful blog. My question is this: at such manipulation of information, misinformation and censorship, what we on this side of the barrier and we believe that the real terrorism is the Pentagon we are the minority, isolated and labeled as crazy Conspiranoids. And I say, can you fight against an empire as powerful or genocidal empire that controls everything, it sees everything and runs all assisted by his accomplices? (José Manuel Ordoñez)
The first step is that no one makes you think you're a minority and you're isolated. Not true. Many people think so, more than you think. When someone makes you think that is isolated, alone and has become Conspiranoids is that it is still important. Those matters are not ignored, and those who think differently on this world of which we speak we are ignored even for a few or by others. But the opposite will want to make you feel guilty ... What happened in 2009 with the theme of influenza A has been a great example of how isolated the conspiracy, minorities ... have proved to be right and have won the battle. First reported that the current fear was exaggerated, it was all a maneuver exaggeration governed by economic interests, it was not necessary to have a mass vaccination as if we won, etc. Do you remember how it was in full fever who did see that things were different? It said all of them. They were insulted. They vejo. They accused of being accomplices of absolute evil. And in the end what happened? That society realized and vaccines have been in the drawers without anyone liked, but they also happen after anything serious. Belatedly, political institutions and the EU have opened research process to discover whether there was manipulation. They will stay in almost anything, but surely will in the future things will be different. I say this because of the flu can spread to everything. Moreover, it is not a question of thinking that America is itself guilty. There are great people and a country that offers much, another thing is how they exercise that domain and how they have managed to educate the superiority and pride to its people to support everything and how they have managed to believe that, or we are allies, and we expect the dark. But Obama's victory (even if not realized that it is almost the same, but most are much longer and that will not solve anything because it is so different but people thought so) has shown that it can from the field of absolute power to decide everything, because sometimes people leave the highway indicated, and it is they who get up to try to dominate, but they've lost something and have to be redone. Black people in Sudráfica, oppressed but in the end, there were a couple of nuts that turned a reaction even many whites in favor of the oppressed, and finally los negros tomaron las riendas. Si nuestras mentes no son esclavas, y cada una de ellas es única, siempre pueden conseguirse cosas.

¿Cuáles son, habitualmente, las fuentes directas de las noticias reales, esas que normalmente no se publican en los periódicos? ¿Hay alguna agencia orientada a ello? ¿Es siempre por medios diferentes o directos de cada lugar? Y si es así, ¿de qué forma se puede estar en contacto con tantas fuentes útiles y diferentes? (María)
Casi todo está publicado en los periódicos, pero lo que llega es la consecuencia y no la causa. El periodismo no busca causas por mor de esa corriente, errónea en mi opinión, de que buscar causas amending objectivity. And to find the causes, mostly there is an agency of information that is most important: the head. And use it with a critical and analytical. There are many specialized news agencies, more than we imagine, but not enough outreach. Although the best source of information are the agencies, because the news is only part and not the whole. Direct contact, the process of documentation of things and places, historical archives, etc ... Every journalist has become the main source of information. So you have to have all the books as possible, all the magazines, all the news archive, gather, have a folder for everything, take notes of everything in the workbooks, a broad agenda, etc ... For example, if tomorrow there is a chemical attack in Armenia, a communicator must have been gathering every day all the information on Armenia, all books has been able to have their folders on chemical weapons, etc ... And from there, compositions can be made larger place, resort to sources, talking to players and witnesses ... Of course now would leave some saying "you can find online "But that is nonsense, especially since the creation of personal information the agency has been created, reporting person and know in advance what to do and where to go.

Although I hear every week and I've read your books, there is something that I have an idea but still not define clearly and precisely. And considering what you hear on the concept, from official sources, is a lie (do not know if popular), my question is: Is Al Qaeda?
In your question you answered perfectly. I find it very difficult to reason so sure: Al Qaeda does not exist. A CNN reporter once said: "There is good news: Al Qaeda does not exist. And other bad: the biggest danger we face. " In other words, there is but we have created by giving shape, direction, goals ... There is established as an organization, hierarchical, organized, real, structured, etc ... No evidence or documentation showing that it exists. Bin Laden himself never used that term until several years after the 11-S. He never defined as a member of Al Qaeda nor did he belong to an organization to be called so, and even less said that he had created. In fact, the only document that exists prior to the 11-S in which mention is a manual in which the term "Al Qaeda" is defined as a structure rather than anything else. Even after 11-S, Afghanistan was arrested and accused of being Al Qaeda while acknowledging his misdeeds did not have the slightest idea what they meant his accusers with that expression. The term was first used in the field of "good" news in late 1998 after several bombings in Africa. It hints that information to terrorism led by Bin Laden acts as an "al-Qaeda" (lowercase), an expression which means cloud, mist, etc. But from there, someone discovers that to name the enemy is good, that is sound, has the force, used to get into the same bag all acting as one approaches violent Islamic court. Thus, as an organization, Al Qaeda was invented, but so powerful which has even become a chimera which belong to some fundamentalists who say "I am from Al Qaeda" and act as has been said that the act of Al Qaeda. It was, therefore, a Western maneuver to name the enemy, frame it, define it ... Well on which gets everything that moves according to guidelines. It was therefore a conscious invention (that does not mean that there are no terrorist and violent groups) who took their own life (I do not know if this part was intentional) and who has served for a scapegoat.

Hi Bruno, the question may seem topical, but what led you to devote yourself to the world of journalism mystery at what point would you say you made this decision? To me you are the best, you're not mediated by audiences. Keep it up. (Antonio Solorzano)
A succession of four or five times. There is a light that comes from time to time. First there were some books I read in 1986, I am passionate about while still being a teenager I went desires to be like those who had written those books. My friend Juan Benitez was one of them. A year later I conducted my first interview with someone who had lived a strange experience that even shared with him. "This will have to write it," he said. In 1988 there was a UFO case, I told on the blog recently, I did take the field for the first time with the camera, the recorder, notebook ... These three or four pulses shaped my personality and made me discover the vocation. Next, suppose that there are things innate taste for writing, the pleasure to meet, longs to know more, worry, curiosity ... and the desire to take the opposite, which also form part of one. I remember somebody, when I was a few years in this, as said it was a thing of youth, he said: "This is like saying you want to be a priest, one day she comes another change of foot vein." I feel so bad that ... I forget who told me I better not remember, but I remember what I thought. Better left unsaid. I knew he was wrong, which I think I've shown. Then there are other impulses that are making you put asphalt on the road on which you run and you go from one topic to another but always with elementary principles do not change, because I've always been clear that we must do different things.

do you return to the TV show "What I know of fear? (Isabel Martos)
do not know. In the beginning was designed with a series of 13 chapters and already has just issued a couple of months. It was a completely different experience for me because at that level had no television. Had participated in several programs on a regular basis as a partner, but never presented. In this world I am a beginner. I learned a lot thanks to Angels Diago, program director at Antiga Santi, the director, and producer Javier Perez. And I think for the budget that we had and the lack of means, the result was worth. It may not fit into what some expect from me, but you can not always do things by what they expect from you. He dropped out of the norm of the programs of these issues and aesthetic level I think the result was so surprising and original. At the hearing, there were programs that became leaders in DTT, and that always counts. Humanely and professionally was something extraordinary school and very rich. I would not mind repeating it, or do other things. Always be reinvented with the radio, TV, books ... the












0 comments:

Post a Comment